Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sweater stories

Default Re: Sweater stories

Howdy folks. I'm 2DYE4, one of the Global Moderators for FFG, the site you are now on.

I posted this message on the other sweater forum as well, but I'll post it here as well. My guess is part of (if not the major) the reason for the move is to add security to the sweater community on-line. You'll see that we are rather strict here in terms of members adhering to the rules of the forum, but as such the forum stays relatively spammer and hate-monger-free.

In fact, if you haven't already, take a moment to read over the rules of this site. They are posted at this link:

http://www.furfashionguide.com/furfo...faq#faq_r_ules

In this manner, you are better prepared to avoid any issues with Code of Conduct (CoC) violations on this site,

As for old posts and prior content, be patient: any time Cookie has made a change like this in the past, he often needs some time to transfer over any old content; it tends to be an enormous amount of data that needs to be checked for viruses, glitches, etc. This is especially true is the old site was overrun by spammers. Archiving any prior site is a process that takes time and care to do correctly.

So, again we ask you: be patient... good things are on the way, and I'm sure that the move will, in a short time, prove beneficial for all.
    Global Moderator for FFG.

PLEASE follow the Forum Rules, located in the FAQ section!.

sweatermad

Does anyone know what 'Psycho's blog website with the lovely movies?

the main reasson that i have closed sweaterparadise is the amount of spammers on that forum.

So i backedup the old forum , and openend 2 sub forums on the FFG.

Later this year i will repost the old topics from sweaterparadise overhere.

cookie
    Your support is appreciated!! Become Forum sponsor and support the Fur Fashion Guide

www.fursluts.com
    Real Girls - Real Furs - Real Video - Check out our brand new fursluts video website

www.furbeauties.com
    The most beautiful girls in fur!! Fur fetish Photography + Fur Video

www.mohairsluts.com
    Real girls in fuzzy wool mohair sweaters

Flower75

I can understand why, but the sudden change with no warning is what shocked everyone.

FUR Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    the main reasson that i have closed sweaterparadise is the amount of spammers on that forum.

So i backedup the old forum , and openend 2 sub forums on the FFG.

Later this year i will repost the old topics from sweaterparadise overhere.

cookie
    I think there's a lot of members from SWP that would've volunteered to help keep it clean from all of the spammers. I don't think I ever saw any messages asking for help...

sweatr

Hello and last fuzzy greetings to all in the wool community: I have been edited and told by cookie that if i keep complaining i will be banned?? So now we know we cant complain so im in search of a real compasionate wool site for real wool lovers. Im sorry if i offended you cookie but i was only venting what everyone else was feeling but no worries mate im done and out.GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! I enjoyed writing and had many post and maybe will in the future on another site i suppose . Again im sorry i upset you cookie ? Im out good by

sweatr

Question Re: Sweater stories

text deleted: as I asked before, please read the rules of this forum. If you disagree with a moderator or the admin, send them a PM. We ask that you keep general complaints off the public boards, per the rules of the forum. Also, repeating your complaint ad nauseum in the same thread is ounter-productive, hence this edit from a moderator. Please keep this in mind as well.

Thank you.
    Last edited by 2DYE4; September 11th, 2008 at 03:13 PM. Reason: deleted complaint text

Hi Cookie, thanks for a reply to all concerns. You got us all very confused closing SW without prior warning. I hope to see the contents up here at FFG soon.

Helena

Quote Originally Posted by looking67 View Post
    I think there's a lot of members from SWP that would've volunteered to help keep it clean from all of the spammers. I don't think I ever saw any messages asking for help...
    From what I understand, there is no help you could have given, considering the situation. It was as much a technical issue as it was a spammer issue. The offer for help is appreciated, however.
    Global Moderator for FFG.

PLEASE follow the Forum Rules, located in the FAQ section!.

sweaterguy

Quote Originally Posted by 2DYE4 View Post
    From what I understand, there is no help you could have given, considering the situation. It was as much a technical issue as it was a spammer issue. The offer for help is appreciated, however.
    yes there was. if there were more moderators, they could have banned the spammers. i'm not completely sure it was a spamming issue. there were some spamming messages, but not that much, at least i didn't mind them that much. the messages could have been commercials to support the forum just as well.