Thread: fur boots

  1. #466

  2. #467
    Addicted FUR Member raana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    77

    Default Re: fur boots

    Hi Saver,

    What kind of boots are you looking for? I find all kinds of boots during my shopping trips. Are you looking specifically for fur boots or leg warmers that can be worn over boots? Most leg warmers can be pulled over boots or any other kinds of shoes.

    I found these shopping on eBay last year and they're really nice. She has a youtube promo video so you can see all the different kinds available.

    Hope that helps in your quest.

    :: Raana ::

  3. #468
    Post Pimp 500+ saver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    *
    Posts
    535

    Default Re: fur boots

    Quote Originally Posted by raana View Post
    Hi Saver,

    What kind of boots are you looking for? I find all kinds of boots during my shopping trips. Are you looking specifically for fur boots or leg warmers that can be worn over boots? Most leg warmers can be pulled over boots or any other kinds of shoes.

    I found these shopping on eBay last year and they're really nice. She has a youtube promo video so you can see all the different kinds available.

    Hope that helps in your quest.

    :: Raana ::
    Hello, raana!
    Thank you for your message. Personally, I'm interested in, and fur boots and fur leg warmers And to be precise, I'm interested in these products on the girls / women
    The fact that there are fur boots and fur leg warmers, I know. But I do not have these things because I'm a guy, and yet I like them on girls

  4. #469
    Addicted FUR Member raana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    77

    Default Re: fur boots

    Sounds wonderful. I'm so glad you appreciate the time, effort, and cost that goes into fashion. We're going into summer here in the USA so these deals are going to be hard to find but if I come across anything particular to your interests I'll be sure to let you know.

    In the meantime, I'll see if I can dig up any of my items from my studio wardrobe for you, ok?

    :: Big hugs ::
    Raana



    Quote Originally Posted by saver View Post
    Hello, raana!
    Thank you for your message. Personally, I'm interested in, and fur boots and fur leg warmers And to be precise, I'm interested in these products on the girls / women
    The fact that there are fur boots and fur leg warmers, I know. But I do not have these things because I'm a guy, and yet I like them on girls

  5. #470
    Supreme POWER Poster Dez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,464

    Default Re: fur boots

    thanks for sharing everybody

    and raana good to see you back, hope to speak you on yahoo soon again

  6. #471

  7. #472
    Hyperactive FUR Member runepoken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    utrecht
    Posts
    337

    Default Re: fur boots


  8. #473

  9. #474

  10. #475

  11. #476
    Look at me I got 100+ posts
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Czech
    Posts
    112

    Default Re: fur boots


  12. #477
    Look at me I got 100+ posts Benn25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    122

    Default Re: fur boots

    I love fur boots so much, they looks so good

  13. #478
    Hyperactive FUR Member jankobus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The Asylum furpadded room
    Posts
    204

    Default Re: fur boots

    Quote Originally Posted by saver View Post
    Anyone have the full set ?!?!
    I read that 10 out of 2 people are disleksick…



    She was only a furrier's daughter but she knew how to produce minks!

  14. #479
    Post Pimp 500+ edwinius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    netherlands
    Posts
    565

    Default Re: fur boots

    Quote Originally Posted by runepoken View Post
    where can i buy boots like this whit also fur or sheepskin inside the boots in size eu 43?
    or boots like this
    http://xhamster.com/photos/view/936264-15447200.html

    i tryed ebay but could not find anything please help

  15. #480
    Post Pimp 500+ saver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    *
    Posts
    535

    Default Re: fur boots

    Quote Originally Posted by edwinius View Post
    where can i buy boots like this whit also fur or sheepskin inside the boots in size eu 43?
    or boots like this
    http://xhamster.com/photos/view/936264-15447200.html

    i tryed ebay but could not find anything please help
    maybe http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-fur-furr...item3f13734bba
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Fashion-...item1c2095c816
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/White-FURRY-...item231902c81e ?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •