Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Second-hand fur

Addicted FUR Member

Default Re: Second-hand fur

all i own is 2nd hand furs from e-bay, i am so hooked on those fox fur stoles and wraps you see in the old black n white movies. ive now got about 40 of them,ive only got burnt on one,it was dry ,but all the others are soft as can be,ive paid from ten dollars to a hundred,it depends on who is selling them , but i wont go over a hundred. i want to make a bedspread out of it all.

I have sold several furs; a musquash stole, a rabbit stole made to look like mink, a squirrel stole and a stole comprising six small animals that appeared to be foxes. I recieved a total of approximately 45 for them; neither good nor bad.

I have some fox pelts and other furs that I was intending to sell in October/November but there are so many on Ebay.

About a month ago I bought a stole comprising two silver fox furs, it is immaculate and so beautiful; I paid 73 for it and my limit would have been 120.

I found this one to be incredulous; either this person is from or on another planet or they accidentally shifted the decimal point two places to the right.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vintage-Fur-Co...item230a514bac

Speaking of buying furs second hand, has anyone here ever attempted to buy a fur on craigslist before?