Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mastabation

Junior Fur freak Furcrazyjoelle's Avatar

Smile mastabation

(a sorry to the mods if this is to racy for this board,just testing the water and I thourght it would be a cool thread if we get lots of replys)

Hi guys and girls, how many of you fur mastabate, I do I think it's better than sex I know what I like.
    I get my mink and a dildo. I slide as much as possible of the fur into me, leaving the dildo in me I prop it up and ride it untill I cum
    it's amazing every time.
    Now let's share

FUR Enthusiast

Default Re: mastabation

Hi, nice thread!!! I love to wear my coats and laying on my fur couch and play with me! It feels awesome on my skin and i never do it without furs!!!!

Joelle and all,

Not a subject I comment much on but I know anecdotally that you are not alone among female fur lovers. You'll find plenty of stories, photos and videos here and in similar places discussing and showing men enjoying their furs intimately but I know from discussions with other female fur fetishists and male fur fans who have introduced fur to their female partners that some girls get just as excited and stimulated by direct, intimate and sometimes internal contact with fur.

I'm sure the female members can comment from a better perspective and share better ideas than I may be able to suggest - but play around and have fun!

Regards,
    Mr Mockle
    Last edited by MrMockle; May 1st, 2010 at 08:04 AM.

Post Pimp 500+ carl_needham_1962's Avatar

i would love to have fur masterbate with a lady who i have never met and i dont cum on fur to me that is a waste of fur when im ready to c u m i move the fur out of the way

Hyperactive FUR Member

I love to use fur coats, jackets, ruffs on parkas and pelts to tease myself. I love to play with fur in any sexual way you can possible imagine. I am a gay fur lover who also loves to watch my partner other guys use all types of fur in their sexual play as well.

My partner is now a fur lover but, it took time to get him adjusted to the idea of using fur in so many different ways. The first night that we spent together we talked about the different things we each like to do in the bedroom. I threw four new sheepskins on the bed and turned the lights down low. We each striped off our clothes. Then I pulled out a couple of lynx pelts from the nightstand and started to use them on his soft flesh. The reaction was perfect he loved the feel of fur. I had dated enough to know that you can’t present a new friend a sweaty bed of fur to play on for the first time. No matter how awesome it may look and feel. Its years later now and we always have a third partner in bed with us. We spend hours playing with one another, teasing each other with all types of fur on all the various parts of our bodies. The best part about our relationship is; he allows me total freedom to make personal love with fur whenever I want. Because my love of fur is beyond a fetish; I am obsessed especially if I dressed the pelt/fur myself. The only fur coats and jackets that I am not allowed to touch are my partners.(LOL) Every fur coat, jacket, or pelt in my home will eventually end up in bed with me or us. Some right away while others after years of protecting and pleasuring me/us. I love to masturbate with, in and on fur. Until all the pleasure a fur can possible offer is gone and it has become stiff, crusty and discolored.

“I live; I own; I hunt; I am only here to enjoy fur, use fur: wear fur and make love with & on fur. A life without fur - is not a life at all”
    Last edited by Coyote 1; May 1st, 2010 at 04:07 PM.

FUR Enthusiast

I personally have fur that I use solely for the purpose of playing, and I don't mind if they get messy or not for the most part.

I'm not a huge fan of dildos. I own a few I occasionally give them something to do, but I prefer the real thing to battery powered when I can get it.

Masturbating, on the other hand (*pause for unintentional pun*), is one of the times that dildos sometimes work well if I'm in a hurry and want to go off NOW, or when I'm with a girlfriend and she prefers mechanical to manual pleasuring. The fur is either over the dildo and it doesn't go in that far, or being rubbed against my nipples, or clit. Or both at once.

As much as I like fur fingers/tongues/dildos/cock or what have you in, on or against me, when I want to orgasm from fur (furgasm! ^_^), I will push the fur right up against me and rub to my hearts contentment until it feels like my lower body is ready to go into a permanently numb state. In that case, I find it's easier to go at it alone. It's one of those occasions when too many chef's ruins the dish, so to speak.

That is pretty much how I get things done when I'm in "that sort of mood."

I was very close to a sexy older lady!! who gets turned on by watching men get there cocks into furcoats! they would be some old furcoats and sometimes fantastic blush lynxs,foxs !!! She loved to give you furrub downs!! She loved to stand next to you in full-length fox coats and hats with her arms around your naked body exhorted you "GET INTO THAT FUR YOU FUR WHORE BOY!! and hug you with her furcoat standing behind you and infront grabbing your cock from behind shoving it into the fur coat kissing and tonguing your cheeks ear and mouth as you masterbate!! WOW loved this women but sadly she died a few years back have been looking for same type of women !!very sad she died very beautifull very sexy mature
    all i can do now is dream of her!!

Post Pimp 500+ carl_needham_1962's Avatar

xxxjerry what a sad day that was rest in peace deal soul im hoping there are other lady,s like that, im sure there are they need to come out into the open, we all know why we are here that is to enjoy all these fab fur,s what a great site enjoy everybody.

Junior Fur freak Furcrazyjoelle's Avatar

Hi all great to know there so many like minded people out there :-)

Furcrazyjoelle, Yes dreaming of sexy women masterbating in furs is very addictive I love dreaming and fantasizing of sexy matures in fox coats and fox hats going after young 20 year-olds seducing them with there furcoats and taking them home as my own furlady did to me!! it was a real turn-on!! having a sexy-hot mature letting your fursex dreams come true everyday!! going to write some sexyfur stories that where true for me on this sites fur-stories!!