Thread: GORGEOUS RETRO GLAM! Natural RED FOX Fur Capelet. Very soft and unique. See Pix

Default GORGEOUS RETRO GLAM! Natural RED FOX Fur Capelet. Very soft and unique. See Pix

This would be an outrageous, chic, and glamorous accessory to any look from elegant occasions to casual affairs. Cape drapes over the shoulders and ties in front with adjustable hook and eye closure. Satin lining is a burgundy color and in great condition.

Approximate measurements are:
    Size: Small/Med. Bust: 40" Waist: n/a Length: 16" Shoulder: 21" Sleeve: n/a

First best offer closest to $399 or higest offer will get to enjoy this stunning piece. This item will be available for offers for 14 days. Thanks for looking and good luck.

Contact info:
    Click my profile to send me a Private Message or Yahoo email.

Purchase instructions:
    I try to provide as much description as possible. Please ask any questions prior to purchasing. All sales are final and sold as is.

Please make payment within 3 days. Merchandise will ship within 3 - 5 business days of payment confirmation. No P.O. Boxes please.

PayPal, certified bank check (US), or money orders (US) can only be accepted. Sorry, no personal checks.

Limited Refund Policy:
    Returns will be considered if the item sold is found to be incorrectly described. Refunds will be honored if contacted within 24 hours of receipt of merchandise. Sorry, insurance and shipping charges cannot be refunded.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by raana; June 14th, 2011 at 02:47 AM.

Default Re: GORGEOUS RETRO GLAM! Natural RED FOX Fur Capelet. Very soft and unique. See Pix

Reminder - Todayís the last day to make your offers on this beautiful piece. This item will be available until mid-night Eastern Standard Time then Iíll be announcing the new lucky owners tomorrow.

So hurry, donít let this exciting opportunity to add a glamorous new piece to your collection slip by.

Please be sure to contact me via PM or EM if you have any questions or need more information on any items I have listed exclusively on FFG Marketplace.

Yours truly,
    Raana