Thread: My wife and I...Hypnotized Fur Slaves and Our Fur Lord and Master...

Hyperactive FUR Member bostonfurboy's Avatar

Default My wife and I...Hypnotized Fur Slaves and Our Fur Lord and Master...

As you may recall, from my earlier stories..My beautiful blonde wife was enslaved by an evil hypnotist with a love of all things fur..and an endless sexual appetite...I soon fell victim to his spell as well...enslaved by him as I tried to free her from his control. We now belong to our Fur Lord. We are used to please him with our bodies, painted red lips and soft thick furs. We are also used to assist Master in his quest to obtain all the fox, lynx, sable and any other furs from unsuspecting furrier. They have all tried to resist and to not lose their glorious furs to him...but all have failed and been helpess against the 3 of us.
    As Master was preparing us for our lastest caper...He had heard that the Police had been tracking our heists and were going to be waiting for us tonight. He seemed not at all concerned. Relax my pets....Tonight will go off as planned, and should anyone try to interfere? You will be quite useful in assiting me with foiling them. My wife and I were then dressed in full length fox coats...Red for her, Blue for me...matching hats of course..black leather gloves and deep red lipstick.
    We arrived at our latest furrier victim and entered. My wife and I approached him slowly, preparing to distract, seduce, and let Master fill his car with piles of furs as the propriertor watches helplessly....Suddenly, the door opened and 8 Police officers stepped in, guns drawn and said "Don't Move!!" Wife and I stood there motionless...not from the Police's orders, but from our Fur Lord's trance...Master laughed, looked at the officers and said "No...Don't YOU move! Hahaha" He proceeded to pull out what looked like a long cigarette holder, pointed it at them and emited a long trail of pinkish smoke...The pink smoke quickly put the 8 officers..6 men, 2 women to sleep at his feet......We continued our heist as planned.
    When the officers woke up several hours later..They found themselves all stripped of their uniforms.All men and women were naked except for thick fluffy with and black fox ankle cuffs, wrist cuffs, collars and headbands.They also found themselves securely tied to chairs and ball gagged. My wife and I were given the command "Proceed" " Yes Lord and Master...We must obey" We walked to the first officer...knelt down, and begian to stroke them with thick, soft oversized dyed pink and blue fox mitts. Kissing, licking and sucking every inch of them.As we did, Master swung a beautiful crystal pendant before their eyes and chanting soft commands to them...he was also looking stunning in his gigantic silver fox fur coat and hat. As the officer came to amazinf furry, oral orgasm...they fell into a deep hypnotized sleep. We would then move to the next officer and continue with the same, until all 8 men and women were in a deep, relaxed slumber.As they slept, Master spoke to them..brainwashing and emptying their minds....Enslaving each and every last one.Imagine that? The very elite team that was sent to stop us, now would be assisting us in Masters quest for everything furry?
    When Master awoke them all....All looking so sexy and helpess in their foxy fur adornments..he tested their obedience by having them each come before him and please him with thick fur mouths and pussies....All the new slaves passed and were now completely loya to him....
    Watch out furriers....If we haven't gotten you yet, you COULD be next...What are you going to do? Call the Police? They're his now.......

Junior Fur freak

Default Re: My wife and I...Hypnotized Fur Slaves and Our Fur Lord and Master...

please keep writing more <3

Default Re: My wife and I...Hypnotized Fur Slaves and Our Fur Lord and Master...

Thank you...I have some seriously hot ideas in my head...just working out the details...

Post Pimp 500+ carl_needham_1962's Avatar

wow great reading love it so much ))))))))))

Thank you!!! The next chapter is done and will be posted tomorrow....Very, very naughty...

Hyperactive FUR Member Kerriefurbaby's Avatar

Yes Master..I will obey.....anyone else think they can enslave me? Or at least want to try?

love the story so hot Wish I was the Master