Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: sweater fetish

Default sweater fetish

Any you guys ever try on your mom's , sister's, wife's or girlfriend's
    sweaters? Or just try on a girly sweater in general? How did you feel?

FUR Enthusiast

Default Re: sweater fetish

Tried it but it just doesn't do it for me. Now if my wife puts a sweater on, that's a whole different story!

I would rather see a woman in a sweater must have to admit to trying on my girlfriends and even a friend's mothers tops..... made me feel real good....

Am I allowed to speak?

I would think all wool fetishists have at least tried it.

There's the issue of differing body sizes/shapes and the risk of stretching a sweater to take into account. But when i've worn them, they always feel very sexy. I've done it for the wonderful feel of soft angora or mohair against my skin rather than as a cross dressing thing.

Still not as good as the wife wearing them though.

Am I allowed to speak? angorapascal's Avatar

hello
    I'm a man and I love wearing sweater wool angora. I go to clubs and I am very sex encounters of all kinds: gay or otherwise. I love the feeling of softness and I shown

Junior Fur freak

I myself have - I like to wear some of my wife's sweaters and in the past, have tried on my sister's fuzzy knitwear when I was young. For me it is both due to the fuzzy soft material and also the intense feeling I get when I wear something of somebody else's. It is a very personal experience for me - wearing something that somebody else has worn.

Look at me I got 100+ posts Benn25's Avatar

I also wear wooly, angora and mohair sweaters. I go out shopping and also to clubs wearing my sexy fluffy sweaters. I love the look and feel of the softness and sexiness, love the attention and gay sex in my woolly's and fluffys....

Junior Fur freak

I love 100% angora against my skin and it is wonderful. I wear it anytime I can. I even knit my own sweaters.
    Last edited by saltycat; November 25th, 2012 at 11:58 AM. Reason: adding more info.

Am I allowed to speak?

Quote Originally Posted by lovecowls View Post
    I myself have - I like to wear some of my wife's sweaters and in the past, have tried on my sister's fuzzy knitwear when I was young. For me it is both due to the fuzzy soft material and also the intense feeling I get when I wear something of somebody else's. It is a very personal experience for me - wearing something that somebody else has worn.
    I agree 100%! I love seeing my wife in sweaters, but I also love wearing them and smelling the combination of wool and her perfume. Very sexy!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel_Rebel View Post
    I would think all wool fetishists have at least tried it.

There's the issue of differing body sizes/shapes and the risk of stretching a sweater to take into account. But when i've worn them, they always feel very sexy. I've done it for the wonderful feel of soft angora or mohair against my skin rather than as a cross dressing thing.

Still not as good as the wife wearing them though.
    Couldn't agree more with you on this.

It is more about the soft feel of angora or mohair against your skin than actually cross dressing. And I do love it when my wife wears her angora sweaters - something really sexy about a woman wearing an angora sweater

when i was young i would put on my mothers mohair sweaters.. and use them to stroke myself with. Now,i prefer to wear womens sweaters.. angora and mohair.. the fuzzier the better. f

FUR Enthusiast

Love to wear my wife's mohair sweater or angora sweaterdress, feels so soft against my skin makes me fee so horny

Am I allowed to speak?

I'm not the size to fit in womens clothing, but have lots of over sized sweaters from the 80's.
    (I'm 6" 4' and more than 300lbs! - Waste is 54Inc.)

My wife is 5"0' so I'm now selling some of the sweaters in between our sizes.
    Please check my private album:
    http://www.furfashionguide.com/furfo...php?albumid=46

Addicted FUR Member jollyjumbuk's Avatar

Yes, love wearing womens knitwear: cardigans and tnecks, twinnies and knitted tights, also knitted skirts. All about the softness and the sense of enclosure. And some times the scratchiness, which is a form of bondage and torment. Dont necessarily feel 'femme' but love the feminiity aspect. And I adore seeing women in woollen garb. Jumbuck

Getting started

wow, you're very lucky people. In my country, it's so difficult to get mohair or angora sweater.