Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what does real fur feel like?

Junior Fur freak

Default what does real fur feel like?

I've never had an orgasm with real fur. I really want to find a girl to lose my furginity with. Any girl lol

Hyperactive FUR Member abhenry13's Avatar

Default Re: what does real fur feel like?

it feels awesome...? don't really know how to express it

Like nothing else you'll ever experience. It's sensuous, soft, erotic, ecstasy, overwhelming to name a few!

Hyperactive FUR Member sheepskin1's Avatar

skit5 hit right on the money. For me, I have enjoyed women and I have enjoyed fur. Many times I will take fur over women. Plus fur never has a headache and is always willing to please you. Youi can go fast or go slow, get ruff or go easy, what ever pleases you the fur will do and not get upset. If and when you do get the "real thing" consider sheared nutria or a blue fox for your 1st time. As they say "you never forget your first". Look here at some of the fur sponsors for good buys or consider ebay. Good Luck!

Hyperactive FUR Member

Quote Originally Posted by sheepskin1 View Post
    skit5 hit right on the money. For me, I have enjoyed women and I have enjoyed fur. Many times I will take fur over women. Plus fur never has a headache and is always willing to please you. Youi can go fast or go slow, get ruff or go easy, what ever pleases you the fur will do and not get upset. If and when you do get the "real thing" consider sheared nutria or a blue fox for your 1st time. As they say "you never forget your first". Look here at some of the fur sponsors for good buys or consider ebay. Good Luck!
    I have to agree with all the statements above. However to run out and buy a fur coat and use it for nothing more than sexual pleasure /gratification can be a costly way to go. I highly suggest if you want to try fur; buy pelts to start with. I know a lot of people have their personal preference when it comes to using fur for sexual excitement; ranging from fox, mink, lynx, etc. to the cheaper furs like sheepskin and rabbit.

I for one love the extraordinary feeling that polar raccoon provides and of course coyote (by most standards those furs are a little rough; however I like it that way). I love to lay on top of fur in the comfort of my bed and poke its soft fibers as my fluids ooze onto the fur. When the excitement of that soft fur becomes overwhelming I absolutely love to discharge all of my fluids right into the fur’s soft fibers. The combination of the warm fluid and fur can generate diverse and new sensational feelings (this is why I have suggested pelts).

There is a company located in Eureka, MT USA that sells a huge variety of various furs. Again I highly suggest that you buy pelts to experiment with until you find the fur that fills your sexual desires; plus the fact if the fur gets dirty or ruined you are not out a lot of money.
    “I hunt; I own; I wear; I live to make wild, intoxicating love with fur; as I devastate its fibers with cream. A life without my furry lovers: wouldn’t be a life at all”

Junior Fur freak

Oh wow, thanks guys. Lol. I'm even more anxious to thrust myself into real fur now. I've humped my fair share of thick plush faux furs. Even between a sexy ladies legs which I recommend to any fur lovers practicing safe sex or if you want to basically have a 3some with your gal and fur my ex loved putting my thick double sided furry blanket on me and pretend to ride a furry monster to multiple orgasms. Sliding my fur cock between her ass cheeks to her clit. She would soak my fur covered cock with so much cum... I miss it lol

Junior Fur freak

I've never had access to any real furs, so I tried a rabbit pelt several times when I was a ####ager ... and I loved it! I do recommend it.

Hyperactive FUR Member littledogg's Avatar

I don't know about anyone else, but I consider rabbit fur real fur as well, and I have to say, any fur you try, rabbit, fox, mink, lynx, beaver; you could first buy a couple of used hats or fur collars. They are cheap, you can easily clean them, or sew them together, make your own toys. And trying any of them while you are making love with your partner it is something which cannot be expressed in words, believe me. Used fur coats, used fur hats, collars or new pelts are easily accessible, so feel free to invest in your pleasure, make nice gifts to your partner, and enjoy warmness, softness, tenderness with wet company.

Addicted FUR Member

Junior Fur freak

How much and where can I get these cheap furs?